Skip to content
- To empower the youth in peacebuilding and conflict resolution in South Sudan
- To create Social Centres for the youth programs
- To improve the welfare and living conditions of orphans and vulnerable children in schools and at household level
- To adopt strategic necessary for an effective and coordinate human rights advocacy in the South Sudan.
- To support community project based initiatives like child education especially girl child, vocational and entrepreneur skills development, reproductive health, Agricultural development and Environmental Conservation.
- To research, document and disseminate information through trainings and publications on socio-economic, civil education, and conflict resolution.